Clear your cache and other data in Chrome
Modified on: Tue, 8 Dec, 2015 at 11:55 AM
Delete all your data
- In the top-right corner of Chrome, click the Chrome menu .
- Select More tools > Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.