To configure the EnableLinkedConnections registry value, follow these steps:
1. Backup the system
2. See 1
3. Click Start, type regedit in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.
4. Locate and then right-click the following registry subkey:
5. Point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
6. Type EnableLinkedConnections, and then press ENTER.
7. Right-click EnableLinkedConnections, and then click Modify.
8. In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.
9. Exit Registry Editor, and then restart the computer
10. Return working machine to user stating not a problem, just a minor tweak needed!
Hope this help some folks out there. The actual technet article can be viewed here, for those who feel the need to see why it works instead of just blindly following advice found on the internet.